Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh!!! My English!

Assalamualaikum semua! (^_____^)V

It's been a week i didn't update my blog... A little bit busy with my work... Since the election just around the corner, my office will be busy with the task that have been given by the federal government...

There's no interesting stories to share with you guys... Last week, I've been busy with my work... Until today... Updating all the information in system; from e-Kasih (winner for United Nations Public Service Award 2012), parliament, DUN and so on... Now I and my teammates have to updating all the data for the aid applicants... And as a supervisor, I have additional work; have to make sure that the parliament and DUN for the applicants filled correctly...

And last week, have an exhibition about Terengganu at my neighborhood... I spent almost RM 200 to fulfill  my mom, sisters and brother desire at the exhibition... I bought two batik's sarong for my mom, two batik's blouse for my sisters and books for my brother... Oh, my brother loves to read books!



This weekend me and my family will send my sister for her internship in Kuala Lumpur... She will be stay in Kuala Lumpur for six months... Hope she will be fine at the new place... Like the people old said, we have to take care of our-self and behave our-self at a new place...

Just now, yeah, just now. I and my teammate talk about cat because she is advocate a new cat... A Persian cat... And she ask me how to manage a Persian because my family already advocate a Persian... There's a lot of information about Persian cat that I share with her and we talk, talk and talk through aChat... aChat is a chat application that have been added to office's computer, for me and my offiicemate talking privately... Such as applications that are on Facebook chat...



P/S : Bla bla bla in English... (^_____^)V